remove ad.zanox.com
JVT
2009-03-17 12:47:01 UTC
my laptop at home has hidden spyware called ad.zanox.com and atdmt.com and
reduxads.valuead.com and I would like to know how to remove them. They have
been found by my virus checker, Im not sure where they are but I cannot stop
the pop-ups and the computer is slow, please help if you can
Dirk Jan
2009-03-28 20:49:00 UTC
Hello JVT,

ad.zanox.com is not spyware. it is a banner or hyperlink from a advertiser.
If you want moere information about it you can find it on www.zanox.com.

Dirk Jan